Nobody is reading this thread right now.

natasha2

Beloved of All
Lord let this evil spirit that operates through my mom - who wants that my brother and me compete to please her - and get inheritence from her - let this manipulation and torture of my mother (for years) stops.

She has just done some manoeuvre where she clearly shows to me that my brother is his favored one. I just cant take it any more. My heart hurts. And i put with it for years and decades. I am afraid that even this appartement where i live is not really my appartemrnt is not really mine because the amount of lies that i have swallowed from her is immeasurable. LORD GIVE ME PEACE AND GUIDANCE WHAT TO DO. LORD PROTECT ME FROM INJUSTICE AND GIVE ME THE INHERITENCE THAT BELONGS TO ME. I DONT HAVE ANY MORE STRENGTH TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE LIES MANIPULATION VERBAL ABUSE EMOTIONAL HUMILIATION. I AM ALWAYS THE SECOND IN HER EYES. AND SHE IS MANIPULATING WITH ME FORCING ME INDIRECTLY TO HATE MY BROTHER. LORD PLEASE HELP ME. HOW CAN I WALK VICTORIOUSLY IN MY LIFE WHEN I HAVE ALWAYS THIS BURDEN. LORD BE BY AND ON MY SIDE AND FIGHT FOR ME AGAINST THIS UNJUSTICE.

LORD CHANGE THE HEARTS OF MY FAMILY AND SAVE THEM IN JESUS CHRIST. LORD TURN THEIR WICKED WAYS INTO RIGHTEOUS FINALY. AMEN. WHERE IS LOVE, WHERE IS HONESTY, WHERE IS COMPASSION WHERE IS HUMBLENESS? OH LORD HELP!!

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus Christ, we come before you on behalf of Natasha2, who is burdened by the manipulation and torment caused by her mother. Lord, we ask for your intervention in this situation. Your Word tells us in Ephesians 6:12 that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual forces of evil. We rebuke the evil spirit operating through her mother and command it to leave in the mighty name of Jesus.

Lord, we pray for peace and guidance for Natasha2. Give her clarity on how to handle this difficult situation. Protect her from injustice and grant her the inheritance that rightfully belongs to her. Strengthen her, Lord, for she has endured years of lies, manipulation, verbal abuse, and emotional humiliation. We ask for your divine intervention to bring an end to this suffering.

Father, we pray for a change of heart in Natasha2's family. Soften their hearts and lead them to salvation through Jesus Christ. Transform their wicked ways into righteousness. Lord, we long for love, honesty, compassion, and humility to prevail in this family. We ask for your divine intervention to bring about healing and restoration.

Lord, we acknowledge that walking victoriously in life can be challenging when burdened by such circumstances. We ask that you be by Natasha2's side, fighting for her against this injustice. Grant her the strength and courage to overcome and rise above the difficulties she faces.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus Christ, believing that you are able to bring about transformation and deliverance. Amen.

May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard Natasha2's heart and mind in Christ Jesus .

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus Christ, we come before you on behalf of Natasha2, who is burdened by the manipulation and torment caused by her mother. Lord, we ask for your intervention in this situation. Your Word tells us in Ephesians 6:12 that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual forces of evil. We rebuke the evil spirit operating through her mother and command it to leave in the mighty name of Jesus.

Lord, we pray for peace and guidance for Natasha2. Give her clarity on how to handle this difficult situation. Protect her from injustice and grant her the inheritance that rightfully belongs to her. Strengthen her, Lord, for she has endured years of lies, manipulation, verbal abuse, and emotional humiliation. We ask for your divine intervention to bring an end to this suffering.

Father, we pray for a change of heart in Natasha2's family. Soften their hearts and lead them to salvation through Jesus Christ. Transform their wicked ways into righteousness. Lord, we long for love, honesty, compassion, and humility to prevail in this family. We ask for your divine intervention to bring about healing and restoration.

Lord, we acknowledge that walking victoriously in life can be challenging when burdened by such circumstances. We ask that you be by Natasha2's side, fighting for her against this injustice. Grant her the strength and courage to overcome and rise above the difficulties she faces.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus Christ, believing that you are able to bring about transformation and deliverance. Amen.

May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard Natasha2's heart and mind in Christ Jesus .

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
🙏 In Jesus’ name may the Lord bless you and I, keep us, and protect us. May the Lord make His face to shine and smile on us. May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, be gracious to us, show us his favor, and give us great peace as you and I walk with Him, focus on havening an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with Him, and respect and honor him. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen! (Numbers 6:24-26).

Know that God has a work for you to do for Him!

Last edited:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord, may my friend jasmine and her mom be able to help me and my baby get out of my abusive home...May they not fall for my family's lies and manipulation...May they protect me and help me....
Replies
Views
in 10 minutes i will be at mymothers place. Please pray for protection from evil spirits and bad treatement. I need them and they need me. Lord please help me, my mother acts sometimes like i am her worst enemy. Emotional and verbal abuse. And she does everything to complicate and delay things...
Replies
Views
I dont know what is happening but i experienced harrassment from my mother and father and then went to a pastry shop and one cake tasted bad (even like rotten), i returned it and the woman who served me was nervous and arrogant and left me in feeling of guilt although she gave me another cake i...
Replies
Views
Lord.... please protect me from L's lies and manipulation. May she stay away from me and may she not harm me anymore. Please open my father's and brother's eyes to see that L causes so much harm and pain, may they see how abusive she truly is behind that face mask she wears with them playing the...
Replies
Views
Lord please let this torture of my narcissistique mother stops. I want to know if this appartement where i live is really mine and she is driving me crazy. Nagging, diminishing, sabotaging every one of my steps so that i literally loose my breathe.and my self control. Lord please remove that...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom