Lord, convict ### and ### and lead ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus convict ### for her deceit in trying to confuse us, standing in Luke 17:3. Lord Jesus restore everyone’s mindset, therefore they are able to see thru ###’s real intent to discourage us, standing on Isaiah 61:7. Lord Jesus rebuke...
Replies
6
Views
298
📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: ⛪️ Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by...
Replies
12
Views
100
Lord convict me that change my sins. I know that you are real but keep having doubts after doubts if you will ever answer my prayer. Show me and convict me of my sins and help me change. I don't love you I don't like you. I don't want to read the Bible and ask others to this platform to pray for...
Replies
8
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom