Lord bring peace, forgiveness and understanding between ###

Gale Robinson

Disciple of Prayer
Lord bring peace, forgiveness and understanding between me and my ex husband. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalms 23:1-6 NIV Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, and a successful fast. Please my Lord Jesus stop the painful burning of my flesh. It is so painful my Lord Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
368
Psalms 23, Ps. 34, Ps. 91, Ps. 121 Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray again for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, and a successful fast. Please please please Heavenly Father remove it. The terrible thing...
Replies
12
Views
218
“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom