Lord bless my business and open ways ...

Lord bless my business and open ways for me to generate steady incomes to meet my responsibilities in life.
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord encourage you, surround you with His peace, and provide for your every need in the days ahead. Blessings!
 
Lord bless my business and open ways for me to generate steady incomes to meet my responsibilities in life.
Dear Lord I pray for financial, physical and mostly spiritual healing of having you in ###/### heart in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I answered to my calling to create this business 3 years ago. And everything went well with your mercy and amazing grace. But now we have trouble generating business. We have big trouble converting our clients. The effort we are putting into this business is not proportional to what...
Replies
7
Views
342
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY SATAN DEMONS BINDED UP GREATLY GET WAY TO BUSY TO REMEMBER ME EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY. I MOVE OUT OF STATE OR COUNTRY DOORS OPEN FOR ME URGENTLY I FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY CATS URGENTLY AFTER TONIGHT ITS...
Replies
6
Views
130
God, thank you today was good with my manager! Help me face fears (uncomfortable news). I have faith! Work in me to ask questions & address misunderstanding! Make my responses clear & concise. Lord, Write a good email or get ### mn with my manager to be clear about the result of leadership...
Replies
8
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom