:~) Jesus Loves You, and Know that Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. :~) May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. May God bless you to have and keep A God Focused Solution Grateful Thankful Attitude. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer that is posted for you: Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/ :~)
One of the desires of my heart is to have more children. I read the story of Hannah daily, and I know that if the Lord did it for her he will do it for me.
Dear heavenly father God I pray for no one to go to hell jail lock up or and bad or I pray nothing against them but I pray they will stick to their selves and leaves others alone that they have wrong and I pray that you will keep all unwanted and wrong people like ### away from me and my...
DearDear heavenly father please don't let nothing go downhill, ruin, mess up, or control by people or feelings or hinder Spirits or by doctors or nightmare or anything not even ###. 2. The ### Family I pray 3. the ### Family the ### and ### family and 4. ### ### ### ### 5. ### staff and bosses...