Lord bless me to live in ###, open all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
Lord bless me to live in ###, open all doors, give me all I need for this, in Jesus name amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. However, if you provide the text from the video or any specific content you need help with, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please bless it and allow it to grow and become fruitful. Guide my ideas, my content, and every step I take, so that this path may open doors for steady monthly income. I trust You, Lord, as I place everything in Your hands. May this journey not only...
Replies
7
Views
169
Dear heavenly father God I pray for no one to go to hell jail lock up or and bad or I pray nothing against them but I pray they will stick to their selves and leaves others alone that they have wrong and I pray that you will keep all unwanted and wrong people like ### away from me and my...
Replies
8
Views
155
DearDear heavenly father please don't let nothing go downhill, ruin, mess up, or control by people or feelings or hinder Spirits or by doctors or nightmare or anything not even ###. 2. The ### Family I pray 3. the ### Family the ### and ### family and 4. ### ### ### ### 5. ### staff and bosses...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,871
Members
649,955
Latest member
Blnareemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom