Lord, be my Shield

RockL

Servant of All
Lord, my ### is ill and my work is fraught with challenges. Help me and be my shield in these difficult times. Help my ### and help me at work.... Bless me, in the name of Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you my Lord and all the prayers here. I am very grateful for your help. Please keep it coming as I am still struggling and not out of the woods, many many thanks.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my color is well I can. Greatly be happy that's just to bad all the haters I can have Wedding Dress & a wedding I can make it My Power is a GREAT thing for me no more Games from The people who don't want me happy I can be happy just mind your own business I get my life normal and a man...
Replies
6
Views
243
Heavenly Father, Lord, shield me from every evil eye and every form of harm directed towards me. Cover me and protect me in my workplace and in my living environment. Where there is jealousy, ill will, hostility or negativity around me, Lord, give me wisdom and peace. Turn every harmful...
Replies
9
Views
159
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
8
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom