Lord awaken the masses to what is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Song of Solomon 7:12 : Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love. Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to You as...
Replies
10
Views
144
I am being awaken in the wee hours of the morning. The Holy Spirit speaks to me, and takes me to the holy scriptures. At times I start to weep before the Lord. The anointing is so great at times that I am overwhelmed by it. I know that this is the time of preparation for my work that I will do...
Replies
7
Views
146
Lord Jesus, I ask that you awaken a fire in people's heart to stand in the gaps and expose this injustice done by ### that ### also be held accountable and their positions at the college terminate for this awful hate crime they have committed. Awaken a fire in the hearts of the right people to...
Replies
6
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom