Lord, as always I ask please let the weekend ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, as always, I pray for enough. God is good, God will be faithful thank you Lord Jesus name thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this hard time for me. Peace be with you.
Replies
8
Views
340
I ask you please please please Lord bless make pa please please take me to ###, ###, in October this year for 12 days pay for it all please and please please take me to ### propose to me this year pay for it please take me abundant abundant holidays weekends away overnights pay for it all truly...
Replies
5
Views
191
Lord Jesus please I ask for mercy on my house and community, has been a lots of problems caused by corruption with the water please cover us and make our path clean and a complete solution having our running water because we always pay our bills but the corruption made this impossible in Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,337
Messages
16,798,375
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom