Lord answer my prayers! You know my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray to make it safely to ### today and return back home safely on Friday. I pray my grandson ### gets a job soon as possible. My daughter ### gets a better job and find a safe and reliable place to stay in ### as soon as possible. Lord I need you now. I pray my daughter ###...
Replies
12
Views
216
Lord do it for me. I wanna thank you. I pray for my daughter ###, protect and keep her safe, guide her in the right direction, I pray that she receives a better paying job and find a place to stay in ### as soon as possible. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
186
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear and will answer my prayers. I pray to be free of negativity, healed, remove my depression. A financial blessing and miracle. My daughter ### and her dog find a place to live in ### this week, she receive a financial blessing to pay her rent and car payment...
Replies
12
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom