Lord Almighty God I pray that we pass our thesis and I pray that this coming March or April I will be graduating. Please help me Lord to pass our defense, to answer the questions that the panel ask to me and us and I pray that our system will be OK. Pray for us amen.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 46:7:
The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.
A Prayer Based on Psalm 46:7:
"Lord God Almighty, thank You for being right here with us today. When our life feels loud, busy, or scary, help us remember that we...
LORD ALMIGHTY GOD I PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM THESE STRONGHOLDS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME ONLY YOU ARE MY STRONGHOLD AND REFUGE REHUKE THE DEVILS LIES AND FOR ICATIONS EVIL AND THE SINFUL IDEAS HE TRIES TO PUT IN ME LORD GOD I PRAY REBUKE MY EX REBUKE MY FAMILY FOR THEIR EVIL AGAINST ME IN JESUS...
Lord almighty God I come to ask you to bless my family my ### and my children with good health. Please pray someone has to give money to my ### for past ### year and now they are refusing to give.