Lord, allow me to develop strength and wisdom to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS please help me to develop more help me with homework today in your name
Replies
10
Views
233
Lord Jesus, please help me. Bless me with your divine strength, to overcome every challenge that I'm facing at my work place. I don't know why, whatever I do I meet with a severe failure. Please Lord Jesus, strengthen me to overcome every challenge, and able to excel in my career. I surrender...
Replies
11
Views
211
Please pray for me to be more interested in prayer. Every time I'm praying I feel like I'm losing interest and focus, sometimes I end up not even finishing the prayer, I feel like this is abnormal, like some unknown force pulling me away from God. May the Almighty get me back to him with more...
Replies
6
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom