Lord above, heal my heart. Having my wife follow ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomnac

Servant of All
Lord above, heal my heart. Having my wife follow where you do not choose. Bring ### to you, o, Lord. So that she may know you and find the way to where you want. Lord this hurt inside is unbearable. Show me the way to stop thinking about her and put my thoughts only on you. I know you dislike divorce and that is where we ended upon this earthly thought. In some ways God, I want to just forget. I know you are with me and I still love my wife. Lord help me, show me what you have me to hold. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today morning, my heart feels heavy and deeply hurt. You know every pain, every sacrifice, and every silent tear that I carry inside. Sometimes I feel misunderstood, blamed, and emotionally tired. But Lord, I choose to bring everything to You because You alone truly know my heart...
Replies
10
Views
235
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Walking with Christ is a lifelong journey of refinement—and marriage is often one of the primary ways God shapes us. In this season of our Husband and Wife After God devotional series, we’ve been talking a lot about purpose, unity...
Replies
0
Views
404
giving all praises to the lord above for giving us another day of life .. my heart has been so heavy lately and I need your help lord .. I need your guidance I have lost my way . I have had many angry days and thoughts I need you to help me .. praying for better days at work at home praying that...
Replies
11
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom