Looking For Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter NIRANJAN TIGGA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NIRANJAN TIGGA

Guest
I have committed some mistakes at office and suspended from the Job. Have repenting and accepting my all mistakes. May God forgive me and do mercy on me. Protect me from all punishment. I have surrendered everything to God, my rest of the life I want to serve him.
 
Did you apologize to the people you've wronged on the job?

Lord, if it's your desire that this person ask forgiveness from their employer & co-workers please have the Holy Spirit tell them. Bless them to be obedient and understand that when a wrong has been done a right has to be done to lessen the consequences of discipline. I praise you because you're faithful and just. Your law is perfect and your word always comes to pass. I love you, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Dear ###,

For all who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, forgiveness has been freely given. If we acknowledge our wrongs and ask for forgiveness, God will forgive us - no questions asked: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9).

Trust that the Lord hears your prayers and all will done according to His will. God Bless You. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Father God, you promised that if we confess our sins, that you are faithful and just to forgive us. ###, has just done that, and your righteousness you have forgiven him in Jesus name.

We thank you and we praise you in Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going to pray for the people who feel short like I do I can't go anywhere without people telling me I'm short this is for the people who feel short dear heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and I'm asking you if you can help the people who are listening to what I have to say...
Replies
11
Views
198
As the situation with the other dog didn't end up working out, me & my family are still looking to find another dog that is the right fit for us. It is said for Labradors to be what we see as a best fit so far, but we're also not against getting a french bulldog. We want a dog that's cuddly...
Replies
10
Views
215
I come before You with a humble heart, thanking You for Your love, mercy, and faithfulness in my life. Lord, You know my desire to serve and provide for myself and my family through meaningful employment. Today, I lift up my application for the Field Officer position at ###. Father, if it is...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom