Looking For Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sumera

Guest
i am a ### but i have no job i want to teach in ### ### ### ### please pray for my job i don't know why Jesus is not ready to hear my pray. I am ###
 
Heavenly father,

Thank You Lord for hearing this prayer. Lord please sustain ###'s spirit as she search for new and meaningful work as a teacher. I pray You have blessed her with a healthy body and a keen mind for which she is I pray grateful. I ask that you open her path as she seek employment as a teacher; a job that will allow her to support herself and family while serving others and your divine purpose. In gratitude and grace, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Prayer For a Job….

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ### ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.encourager.us--theencourager.net
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon her. Please bless her with consolation, forgiveness, strong heart in facing trouble, and deep love to You. Please let her to get a job that suitable to her qualification and interest and please let it be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. Please also let her be thankful upon Your help and interference on her endeavor in seeking job. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pastor, Please help me write a prayer looking for job. Lord, I am a middle age man looking for a job. I want to look for technical skills jobs. However, I was poor at technical skills jobs. I did not know which technical skills jobs I should look for. Please give me a hint. Most of the people...
Replies
8
Views
186
Heavenly father, I am going to be unemployed. My age is catching up with me. Coming to ###. I am looking for a skill job. However, my technical skills was not very good. However, please guide me to a skill job. From My working history shows that not many people willing to teach. Please open door...
Replies
7
Views
157
my father is ###. laid off in ###. he needs a job or he will lose everything. i’m doing all i can but i know it is all in God’s timing. please i pray that my father gets a good job soon. also he has no insurance and needs important medication to survive. all i want in life to move home and take...
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom