Longing for the fullness of God.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My Comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strenght, it is Him who brought us here to earth to be a blessing to many. Let every breath and all that I am never cease to worship. Jesus, the center of all joy and peace.

Are you longing for the fullness of God in your life?
You need the blessings of the Lord in your life today?
Just call on the Lord.
He is worthy of all praise.

Bring your empty earthen vessels to Him alone, He will fill your soul to overflowing. Come clean through the Blood of the Lamb who cleanseth us from all sin and evil. Holy is the Lord our God, His promises are all true. He will fulfill all His promises to all of us.
Come all you who need joy, peace, happiness and love from Gods own heart. In human consecration wait and see the wonders God will bring to your life.

Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strenght.
Neh. 8.10

May the God of hope and of eternal life fill your heart with joy and peace as you trust in Him so thay you may overflow with hope of seeing Him in glory. Hossanah in the highest. Let us all lift our hands before the Lord and praise His holy name now and for ages to come.
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My Comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strenght, it is Him who brought us here to earth to be a blessing to many. Let every breath and all that I am never cease to worship. Jesus, the center of all joy and peace.

Are you longing for the fullness of God in your life?
You need the blessings of the Lord in your life today?
Just call on the Lord.
He is worthy of all praise.

Bring your empty earthen vessels to Him alone, He will fill your soul to overflowing. Come clean through the Blood of the Lamb who cleanseth us from all sin and evil. Holy is the Lord our God, His promises are all true. He will fulfill all His promises to all of us.
Come all you who need joy, peace, happiness and love from Gods own heart. In human consecration wait and see the wonders God will bring to your life.

Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strenght.
Neh. 8.10

May the God of hope and of eternal life fill your heart with joy and peace as you trust in Him so thay you may overflow with hope of seeing Him in glory. Hossanah in the highest. Let us all lift our hands before the Lord and praise His holy name now and for ages to come.
Amen
Dear God, fill me with Thy presence of peace, joy and happiness. I love You with all of my heart today and will forever. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To be filled with the fullness of the living God is to be conscious and yielding to His will, promising Him to love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. Then to receive a moral excellence before others and a character that reflects Jesus love and mercy. Holiness, righteousness and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God, come to all of us and fill us with Thy presence, with thy love and mercy. We need You today and will need You for ages to come. Come Holy Spirit we need You. Come sweet Spirit I pray. Come in Your strenght and Your power. Come in Your gentle way. Come as a rest...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom