Lonely Hardworking ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MargoG

Guest
Father please gie Your Love and Grace to a very lonely lady

### She is ###, a widow and TOO hardworking. Help her realize you will provide for her, and love her with an everlasting love
 
Dear Lord, I put ### in your loving care, she is aging, lonely and also still working in this age. Lord please help ###, provide her with the basis necessities and a good financial security and independence also Lord take good care of her health. May she not be alone and feel lonely and depressed. You give her your company Lord. Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, please listen and answer our prayers, Amen
 
God, give this ### all your help. And let rest in your hands, and you will give her everything she needs. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for innocent hard working older African American Christian men to stop being wrongfully belittled, ridiculed, judged, and harassed at a bad thing based on being a little overweight. Pray all evil, racist, uneducated, lawless, mean, jealous, and spiteful men or women to realize and accept...
Replies
6
Views
82
Please pray that I would be hardworking and not get burnt out when earning money. Pray that I would earn as much as possible and work the hours I desire to do I can help my family and pay bills. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
265
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom