Loduvico Torres Mendoza is my girl

Tumus

Disciple of Prayer
### is my ###'s ### from ### is fitting with cancer please pray for ### to get heal um umbly asking and God give ### more blessings God bless ### all
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN WHERE IS MY GIRL CAT SHE COMES HOME NOW GREATLY NO WORRIES LET HER GO SHE SHOULDNT BE OUTSIDE AT THIS TIME GO TO BED WHOEVER HAS HER HEAD NOW I HAVE IT SHE IS FREE TO COME RIGHT TO HER FRONT DOOR 🚪 HER BROTHER IS HOME SAFE GREATLY LET HER COME HOME GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE...
Replies
12
Views
157
My girlfriend and I are going through a tough situation, with anxiety leading up to my girlfriend ### court hearing in the morning, I pray charges are dropped and the case is dismissed, long story short she got into a altercation with my sister which led to her arrest about a month ago, but they...
Replies
11
Views
256
Hi I did something not thinking right I give my girl Chihuahua puppy away to a girl I ### it's been ### months my heart is breaking and can't stop crying I just ask her last night could I trade her another puppy so I can get ### back she said NO please pray that they will have a change of heart...
Replies
10
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,545
Messages
16,812,311
Members
650,870
Latest member
Tialtendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom