Living In Terror-Nowhere To Go Yet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nora Smith
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nora Smith

Guest
On 7/4/11 I was sexually assaulted by a man that lives in the same apt building as I, with his ###. I live in terror. The building has only given me till the 10/15/11 to move. I have to find a place to go and pay for it all, I have no help and I have an artificial valve in my heart. I get tired easily. Please pray that God will make a way for them to give me more time and not charge me double rent as they said they would if I didn't leave by then. Please pray that the fear and terror leaves me.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
God heal her from the pain she endured, protect her and as a father.... take care of your daughter, you love her so much and you want to help her. Lord please comfort her and please help her that she has a safe home to live in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will be able to find a full time job in Christ's name. I need to move out and live on my own but I am limited in choice of places to go on my current earnings. I also am asking the Lord to help identify Who am I in His kingdom. What is my role here on Earth with respect to Him. I...
Replies
9
Views
167
  • Locked
God, I have been living in a grow house because I had nowhere else to go, and had to escape very abusive people, physically and verbally. Now the person I was staying with told me today on Christmas he is having someone else move in, and I am not sure I can continue to live there. I'm not sure...
Replies
9
Views
299
  • Locked
MY SON & I ARE LIVING A TRUE NIGHTMARE & NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!!! I truly believe that my life was a mistake and never met to be, also I curse the day I was born and seriously wonder if I am even part of the human race, I have never belonged anywhere or with anyone. I don't know what it feels like...
Replies
23
Views
943
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,652
Messages
16,813,735
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom