Living Abroad Teaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfavor

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer that God will open a door for all expenses paid and full free accommodations for me to live overseas ok in ### or another country in ### or ### where I can teach young people in school in an area of study I'm anointed in and where I can attend church and worship without any hindrances...and also let my boyfriend ### have the opportunity to travel with me and teach with me as well if that is his gifting....prayer to be able to travel the Globe for no cost at all and sightsee and learn more about history
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May I hear from ### living abroad in a country where there have been fires today, and the lines of telephone communication have been interrupted; may I be reassured. May God be in charge! He is always in control.
Replies
10
Views
309
I'm awaiting for a teaching position response, am trusting the Lord to pave a way for me. I'm desperate, thank you.
Replies
4
Views
57
desparately need teaching job to go to abroad before the end of March as I must leave here by then no answer from God
Replies
5
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom