Teaching position abroad

Nomvuzo Vazi

Disciple of Prayer
I'm awaiting for a teaching position response, am trusting the Lord to pave a way for me. I'm desperate, thank you.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Jesus Christ we thank you for ### we pray for providence of the teaching job as per your perfect will lord Jesus Christ amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the opportunity to move to another grade to teach next year. I’m pregnant with my fourth child and wondering if an older grade would be less exhausting. These last two years have been rough and I’m praying for a much smoother, easier year next year.
Replies
8
Views
257
Dear God, I come before You as a ### seeking opportunities abroad. Grant me favor, clarity, and open doors of sponsored employment that align with my skills and purpose. Guide every application, interview, and decision I make. Remove confusion, delay, and fear from my journey. Connect me with...
Replies
7
Views
133
Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to you with a heart full of hope. I thank God for everything, but I am facing a very difficult situation. My wife urgently needs a kidney transplant. Her sister is ready to donate, but we cannot afford the high costs of the surgery in ###. I am a...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom