Liver pain..Please prayer for ###. Urgent urgent

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over urgent and important information retrieval from entities. There is a time limit that I'm facing and those entities are not complying. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd...
Replies
8
Views
143
DEAR GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!!!! MY INFLAMMATION FEELS LIKE IT IS GETTING WORSE!!!! I AM SCARED!!!! PLEASE, PROTECT MY EYESIGHT!!!! PLEASE, HELP ME!!! AMEN!!!! (REMEMBER ME FREQUENTLY IN YOUR PRAYERS)
Replies
10
Views
74
My youngest had a bad break up and isn't answering her phone. She's out at night. This person she was with did magic on her..tried to get her away from me to weaken her to have no one. Please pray for her healing. Fast, complete and a zeal for life again. ### took everything from her and is a...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom