Live Or Die

  • Thread starter Thread starter angel333
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angel333

Guest
single ### mum, desperate for donation for household items and shoes and clothes for me and my son, my luck in life is just getting worse and worse, when I thought it can't get worse, my dog I rescued 8 yrs ago who has been my best friend and didn't think you could have so much love and affection for has become ill, I can't pay vet bills, if I lose him I think I will just give up with life, please help.
 
Father I pray for clothes, shoes and items for household to be restored and given. I pray for a financial blessing and all blessings to be given. Amen
 
Dear Lord, I pray for ### on how her mind is working and how the negative suggestions controlling her. Please Lord, that You are love, You have died on cross to redeem her from vanity. She is deserved for being success, to live in full joy and peace. Lord, please bless mind with knowledge and wisdom to manage all things she still have. Please give her a house, good finance, and everything to support her continued life. Please let her be responsible and grateful to what she will receive from You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
god will help you . I will pray.
default_wall.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): A prayer request expressing a desire for help and support.
Replies
8
Views
162
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
10
Views
224
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
6
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom