Live By The Spirit Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinefavor

Servant of All
Father God I ask you to help me live in the spirit and not in the flesh so I can't fulfill the desire of the flesh but rather according to the spirit.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.

Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.”


Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father,please remove the spirit of fear out of our lives and give us the spirit of power,love and of a sound mind,I repent of all my fears,please God forgive me ,but also cover us all/me,my daughter,my cat,my ex ,my father,my sister and my exs family/ with extra extra strong protection ,and...
Replies
11
Views
100
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:8 – “They would not be like their ancestors-a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:8 is a warning to future...
Replies
9
Views
148
📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: 💒 Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by...
Replies
12
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom