Little Faith

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley30
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashley30

Guest
Hello my name is ###,

I feel like my faith is falling. I stk by my husband through his storm of getting custody of his son for a year and during that year I was told that I had blocked tubes that made me not able to get pregnant. Well my husband won his case and I thought that the lord would finally bless us with a child. It has not happen as of yet. I pray and I pray and I pray and nothing happens. I don't know what to do. I feel like maybe I am being punished. My husband said he would like for me to stay at home when we have our fist kid, so I have been applying for at home jobs but nothing is happening.....I need prayer to keep holding on..........
 
Father,

We thank You for hearing this prayer for ###. You bless those who revere Your name and delight in Your commands. In the midst of inner turmoil or outer conflict help ### not be shaken for her heart remains steadfast trusting in You and Your overall plan for her life. Please help her to remain firmly grounded as she overcome the daily obstacles common to all who live on earth. Help her to learn the valuable lessons along the way as she press on toward the goal for which You have called her heavenward. In Christ Jesus. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with consolation, wisdom and Your teaching. Please help ### to understand on Your teaching, on how ### could grab Your Words to be path ###'s walking on. Please help ### to get a good job that suitable to ### qualification and interest. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord please honor requests of this young ###'s family and help her to remain strong in her life and way of living. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my life revolves aorud cleanign thigns 24/7. always every day. now i need to clean clothes that coudl have lass hards int hem. mtoehr wotn el tme use vaccuem ( i am 35). i odtn knwo what tod o a. ALL of the clothes basically almsot al is infected. i hav eno sy int eh hosu e. my momhas asperger...
Replies
6
Views
278
From witchcraft, spells, psychic readings, and witches and tarot cards get off my little family and rebuke them that they are bothering me and I was sending them money they keep asking saying the god father's will kill me and son and unborn baby Jesus help me.
Replies
11
Views
260
  • Article Article
Today, I’m doing something different. I’ve been reading through old journals, came across one with a poem I wrote in 1998, and decided to share it with y’all! Before You Read It… A bit of background. I grew up with a domineering father and a conflict-avoidant mother who catered to him. I...
Replies
0
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom