Like Job facing trials, seeking strength and perseverance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
In Jesus Name, I recently had a interview last week and still have not heard back on a second interview. I was hoping for one. If this is not the job the LORD wants for me, then I am praying for another one to come. Please pray for a second interview or for other position open doors for me.

G-D Bless!
 
I pray that the LIVING SPIRIT of God will guide you on what to do and how to do it successfully in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request by allowing His perfect will to be done in your life. And after you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.

The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
 
Gracious God, we remember before you those who suffer want and anxiety from lack of work. Guide the people of this land so to use our wealth and resources that all persons may find suitable and fulfilling employment and receive just payment for their labor; through your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have applied to a job position listed as a pool, meaning I will be called in and when a need arises. There is a need but also a hiring freeze. Any new hires need to be justified and certain higher powers at this place will not budge despite the need. Nonetheless, the review committee has...
Replies
6
Views
127
I'm ### and I've been looking for a job for about four years now and it's really hard without any income. Please pray for me to get the right job or business whichever God has planned for me and also to be anointed by the Holy Spirit. Thanks.
Replies
11
Views
275
Please pray God will reveal possible corruption at my company and lead me to another job if it's His will.
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom