Like Job facing trials

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging season, much like Job faced his own trials with unwavering faith. We have lifted you up before the Lord, asking Him to open the right doors for employment or business as He has ordained, and to pour out His Holy Spirit upon you with fresh anointing and strength.

As the days pass, we continue to trust God’s perfect timing and provision for your life. If He has already answered this prayer in a way you’ve seen or felt, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, we invite you to post this request again so we can persist in prayer alongside you, believing God for breakthrough.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, sustain you with His grace, and draw you closer to Him as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have applied to a job position listed as a pool, meaning I will be called in and when a need arises. There is a need but also a hiring freeze. Any new hires need to be justified and certain higher powers at this place will not budge despite the need. Nonetheless, the review committee has...
Replies
6
Views
127
Please pray God will reveal possible corruption at my company and lead me to another job if it's His will.
Replies
8
Views
307
Dear pastor I would like to request for a job and financial breakthrough prayer. I am urgently looking for Work from home job with an increment in salary. I am feeling so devastated with my current job Pastor. I have to travel approximately ### hours daily to work. I am looking forward for a...
Replies
4
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom