Light Our Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
We love You Eternal, You are our Strength, You are our Rock, our Fortress and our Savior. Our Elohim in whom we find protection. You are our Shield, the Power that saves us and our Place of Safety. You really do light up our ways, Eternal! Whenever we feel ourselves groping in the darkness of uncertainty, confusion or fear, we turn to You and You enlighthen our minds to the truth and show us the way through. We depend on Your guiding Holy Spirit and Your Words to illuminate our hearts and minds with truth and wisdom for making right choices. How lost we would be without You! So we look to You again and again to light our ways, Abba Father, please come and light up our darknesses. We pray in the Name of the One who is the Friend of a wounded heart, the One who was rejected by the world to please You, Your Precious Son Yeshua, the Messiah, the Way, the Truth and the Life. Amen, halleluyah.
 
Father we are nothing without You.

Thank you ### for this wonderful pray. God bless you.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh please Dear God keep these horrible storms away from us. Please let our trees and limbs stay up and our power on if it is Your will. Please pray for our safety. I ask in the name of Jesus. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
125
so keep all in the ### area in your prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
102
These last few months have been a challenge. My husband lost his sister and has been so sad and negative on everything ever since. He applied for a promotion that he is more than qualified for and is worried he won’t even get an interview. He’s already doing the job but his work environment is...
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom