Camara

Humble Servant
Father praise and thanks for this blessed day today I come before you asking for guidance and understanding for my granddaughter ### who have been going through some difficult time with her health due to not attending school regularly she did not get the subject she wanted I pray she would understand how fortunate she is being away from school for weeks and still get 7 subjects father please calm her heart and the crying father I pray ### would calm herself and relax father I lift her up to you in prayer at this time and pray in the name of the father son and holy spirit Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of praise and gratitude for this blessed day. We lift up ###'s granddaughter, ###, who has been facing challenges with her health and schooling. Lord, we ask for Your divine guidance and understanding to be upon her. Help her to see the blessings in her life, even amidst the difficulties.

Father, we pray that You calm ###'s heart and ease her worries. Let her find peace in knowing that despite her absences, she has still achieved ### subjects. May she understand how fortunate she is and find comfort in Your presence.

Lord, we ask that You help ### to relax and trust in Your plan for her life. We lift her up to You in prayer, asking for Your healing touch and wisdom to guide her steps. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister texted me, she was admitted to the emergency department Thursday at her hospital in ###, her heart is working so hard due to the water/liquid retention surrounding her heart. Apparently she has mrsa, MRSA stands for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, which is a type of staph...
Replies
15
Views
211
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
217
I am grateful to be able to praise the Godhead this morning for its many mercies graces and favors on my unworthy self. I can do nothing without all three but can indeed do all things through the three. I still wait with faith hope gratitude and extreme expectations for my other petitions...
Replies
15
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom