Life is so hard these days. Financially ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I deeply feel forgotten and no one cares. I am worried and stressed about what is happening in my life now and I can't take more. All is going wrong apart from all this I have ### kids. Pls pray all go well and I can finally have happen again.
Replies
9
Views
145
I have been through so many difficult things, and sometimes I feel that life is just so hard. Especially recently, it seems that nothing has gone the way I had hoped, and I am also facing financial difficulties. Please pray that God will give me the courage and strength to keep going.
Replies
10
Views
168
I'm trying really hard to do better, but I am sad. Please pray that God will improve my financial situation this year and find me ### soon. God bless you 🙏
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom