life destroyed

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the evil scamming dealership ### to refund the christian customers they scammed by selling them lemon vehicles in July 2026 miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
170
I am a young woman and I just reach out for help. I recently had a tumultuous break up with someone I held dearly (we’ve been friends for many years). We were engaging in premarital intimacy and it was a first for both of us. This ruined our relationship and friendship, and I said harsh words...
Replies
10
Views
171
🙌 Father, we thank You that we love ONLY since You first loved us, 1 Jn 4:19, and the limited understanding we possess in this age, 1 Cor 13:9, Deut 29:29. Yet still we would abound still more, Phil 1:9, 1 Thes 3:12, 1 Thes 4:9-10, and ask a greater comprehension of the great love for the humans...
Replies
10
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom