Life And It's Uncertainty

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessica williams
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
*In times of uncertainty, trust God's timing...

WE DON'T GIVE UP,

WE LOOK UP.

WE TRUST,

AND WE BELIEVE!!!!
 
Yes Lord, we just believe in You alone, Guide us, and fulfill Your will in our lives so that Your name can be glorified through us. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Yes, indeed, in times of uncertainty, we declare your word Lord.

In times of uncertainty, Lord we don't give up, when the road gets tough, the tough keep going, we are tough in the blood of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God that taketh away our sins.

In times of uncertainty, we look up to the hills from where cometh our help, our help cometh from the Lord.

In times of uncertainty, we trust you and we believe in God and in Jesus Christ who lives in us.

Alleluia,

Amen
 
Dear friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!!!

:)
 
Thank You For These Words of Encouragement. I needed this today. Continue to let the Lord Use You To Encourage His Children.
 
default_rainbow.gif
Bless you, and thankyou for your words of encouragement!
default_smile.png
default_rainbow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Over the past couple of days I've been having intense fear and doubt. Been getting these reoccurring thoughts that God is angry with me. It's gotten so bad that I'm afraid to pick up my bible. I need peace and prayer in Jesus name. Blessings
Replies
8
Views
153
Please pray for me that I will be lifted out of this terrible situation. Even though I may have put myself in a position that I am in because I made a mistake I know that God is a forgiving God. Please help me as someone who I Love really thinks a lot of bad things about me and pictures me like...
Replies
11
Views
139
I have a situation, which I don't know the right move to make. I have financing issues where, every time I do something to get ahead, something "pops up" to push me back again. I have an unused room and an extra refrigerator to sell, (and sometimes miscellaneous things) that would help. I want...
Replies
6
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom