LG has hit rock bottom and says ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

EVERYTHING has collapsed at the same time. In debt. I have no money left. Bills all due this week. Broken down car I can't afford to fix. Called in sick to work because I can't afford anymore Lyft/Uber rides. Can't pay my motel room bill this week. Can't pay my storage. Can't renew auto...
Replies
9
Views
152
Mobbed at work so I had to leave without an offer in hand. So many people told me to stick it out. That was impossible. A group of ### people including higher ups scheming to get certain employees out. Coworkers that I worked so closely with turning their backs on you and joining in on the...
Replies
6
Views
257
Please pray for ###. My situation has left me feeling even God can't help me q
Replies
10
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom