Letting Go of Frustrations

This prayer is adapted from the Daily Marriage Prayer podcast​

Dear Lord,

When we encounter tension in marriage, please help us let go of our frustrations. When we irritate each other, let humbleness rule in our hearts so that we can reconcile. Make us a couple who forgives and does not hold on to the things that frustrate us.

In Jesus’ name, AMEN!

Listen to the exclusive devotional that goes along with this prayer.

Listen On iTunes | Listen On Spotify

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Soften our hearts toward one another, and help us to not be easily offended. Sometimes we irritate each other, and other times we argue to prove who is right. Remove our pride, in Jesus’s name! When we choose to reconcile and be unified, please help us to truly let go of past...
Replies
0
Views
112
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against loving my own life. I'd like to pray over releasing and letting go of my life. The scripture says, 'and they did not love their own lives'. I pray that you would stand in agreement, faith and prayer over this prayer request. I pray for favor...
Replies
13
Views
62
I find myself feeling sad about losing someone who meant much to me. I don't regret meeting her, I'm happy that I experienced loving someone deeply for the first time. What hurts is knowing she didn't feel the same. I need to let go so that I can build a new relationship. Moving on doesn't mean...
Replies
13
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom