Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory1

Account Closed
I pray in Jesus' Name that my letter has the right impact, brings good fruit. Amen

I ask that people do not reply to this prayer by telling me to pray religious things about weapons and other scary cultish spiel, this is a prayer request to God, not a request to be told what to pray because it is what suits you.

I have already prayed what I need to pray, I am sharing my prayer so that others may pray with me.
 
O lord Jesus Christ, my god and my savior bless ###. Grant her the strength to perform all her duties with patience and wisdom. O merciful lord, with you nothing is impossible. protect her, surround her, and guide her when she are in trouble. make this letter bring right impact on her life. may your name be glorified now and forever. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Taking the bull by the horns. Praying to get this urgent letter today Lord please for justice Jesus and need health and strength so tired Lord Jesus Ill in pain, but not giving up even though the persecutions are heavy the closer our walk with you and ask you to intervene in all these matters...
Replies
8
Views
110
RECENTLY I WENT TO A MNC COMPANY FOR INTERVIEW AFTER TRYING IN DIFFERENT COMPANIES WHICH IS PRIVATE COMPANIES I DIDNT GET INTERVIEW BUT I GOT INTERVIEW 4 DAYS BACK FROM MNC. FINANCE MANAGER CONDUCTED INTERVIEW HE TOLD HE WILL DISCUSS YOUR SALARY WITH GM AND HE ALSO TOLD THE BENEFITS AND PERKS...
Replies
11
Views
188
I just mailed ### something and the post office used a stamp that I'm concerned may trigger ### due to something that happened to him as a child. I believe this stamp is the default one the post office is using right now and I did not know it would be. Please pray this will not trigger him...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom