Let's pray for this week that's ahead ...

A C / A O

Beloved of All
Let's pray for this week that's ahead of us let the Good Lord guide us give us the strength, protection and wisdom to deal with all issues, lord thank you for all blessings. In Jesus Name we pray.
 
Let's pray for this week that's ahead of us let the Good Lord guide us give us the strength, protection and wisdom to deal with all issues, lord thank you for all blessings. In Jesus Name we pray.
Don't worry, those who believe in HIM, going to bless, new ways are opening for them, you are blessed in JESUS name Amen, I pray for you ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
Let's pray for this week that's ahead of us let the Good Lord guide us give us the strength, protection and wisdom to deal with all issues, lord thank you for all blessings. In Jesus Name we pray.
Amen my Lord we agree this for us all and praying for mighty favor blessings also IJN We pray amen 🙏🩸🙌
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and bless ###'s week in a mighty way, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please heal, restore and deliver anyone reading this from any hidden battle they face. Give them grace to release any bitterness, unforgiveness or offence. Fill this person with Your love, kindness, grace, peace and strengthen them. May the rest of 2026 be filled with...
Replies
12
Views
212
Heavenly Father, I come before You with thanksgiving, acknowledging that every good and perfect gift comes from You. Thank You for the plans You have placed in my heart, the opportunities before me, and the vision You have entrusted to me. I surrender this entire week into Your hands. Lord, I...
Replies
9
Views
286
Heavenly Father, we thank You for this Monday morning and the gift of a brand new week. Lord Jesus, guide our hearts and minds today, filling us with Your peace and wisdom as we step into the week ahead. Remove all fear, worry, and negativity, and replace them with Your perfect love that...
Replies
11
Views
608
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom