Lets Pray For People Who Are Trying To Get To Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
and have no car. In the name of Jesus. My mom got a car. And at first she was very generous. Now, she is back to her self. I pray that Everyone who has a job, and you are having a hard time going to work. I pray you will get a car. And when you get a car you will help others and not be selfish. In the name of Jesus.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
467
I humbly pray from the depths of my heart. To ask for support in prayer. For protection against a group of very misguided people in the community (who are of dependency on drugs and alcohol. Vulgar, loud, involved with others who do as they do). There's a group of scorned, lonely, pretentious...
Replies
7
Views
156
I pray that everything goes right in your life. It not right to bully and belittle someone because they are different. If you and someone you know are being bullied please don't delay, speak up now. If your mom, dad, sister, brother, classmates, co-worker are bullying you please speak up and I...
Replies
8
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom