Let your cup overflow with joy.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is a heavenly gift coming down from heaven. Joy that overflows our soul because Jesus lives in our heart and His joy comes out to our eyes, ears and mouth.

Smile so others will smile along with you.

Only Jesus can give us this wonderful gift of a satisfied confidence in Him. He will bring unrestrained expression of enthusiasm to sing praises to His name and a delight to be living in His holy presence.

In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.
Psalm 16.11

Make me laugh for joy.
Make me smile for happiness.
Make me Thine very own.
It seethes in deepest delight.
My cup overflows with joy and peace.
No more anger.
No more rage.
Only happiness and joy.
Let the laughter of the Lord.
Fill our hearts with happiness.
Wonderful gifts comes from Him.

Joyful, joyful we adore Thee, God of glory Lord of love. Hearts unfold like flowers before Thee, opening to the sun above. Let the holy presence of Jesus fill your heart today and forever more.
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I entered into the house of the Lord, I saw people smiles and happiness in their faces. Jesus was in the middle of those who believe and trusted His word. I have come that you may have peace, says the Lord. Church buildings does not save anyone, it is our deep faith in the Lord and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
Let us all bow down before God, He is the Maker of all good things to those who call on His name. O Lord, send blessings, help and healing those who need right now. Please come and fill our hearts with joy, peace and happiness. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom