Let us pray the lessons that God wanted to teach me, I've taught them well. Let us pray for change and building what God wanted me to do, I've mastered and am successful in this. Let everything be for the glory of God.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Lrod Jesus, I want to set examples for people that are good. When I was a kid there was a shirt I really wanted and I begged mine and I got it and then I felt bad for what I did and eventually gave it to a friend who lived in a lower income family than me much lower I tried to be more...
Please pray that God would soon lead me to a job. I recently quit a job after a month. I had thought that God led me there but then some negative things started happening (some of these things may have been a result of spiritual warfare and therefore not truly indicative of how certain people...
Heavenly Father, We come before Your throne with reverence, thanksgiving, and complete surrender. You are holy, righteous, and faithful in every generation. There is no one like You. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Before we ask for anything, we acknowledge that You...