Let us pray for ###. ### has problems and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Let us pray for ###. ### has problems and back pain and went to rehabilitation and recovery. Let us pray for itselenie and wonders of God's glory. God bless you.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have problems and a complicated situation in the work that God has given me. Let us pray for God's intervention, protection, blessing and favor, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will fight against my enemies, obstacles and problems and glorify Himself, in the Name of Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
212
I have problems and a complicated situation in the job(business) that God has given me. Let us pray for God's intervention, protection, blessing and favor, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will fight against my enemies, obstacles and problems and glorify Himself, in the Name of...
Replies
10
Views
198
Heavenly Father, We come before Your throne with reverence, thanksgiving, and complete surrender. You are holy, righteous, and faithful in every generation. There is no one like You. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Before we ask for anything, we acknowledge that You...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom