Let us celebrate Jesus wherever we are.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We are no longer strangers but a chosen generation who will continue to lift our voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and will continue to sing glorious songs to His holy name. His saving grace and mercy reaches to everyone who comes to Him with a humble heart and obeys His word.

Celebrate His unconditional love.
It will never fail.
It will never dissapear in time.
It comes from His mercy.
I comes from His care for us.
Even when we are unlovely.
Rejecting Him all the time.
Ignoring His word.
Jesus continues to call on us.
Even when we are hiding from Him.
His love will not let us go.

And they that know Thy name will put their trust in Thee, for Thou o Lord has not forsake them that seek Thee.
Psalm 9,10

Then, the brokenhearted will see the glorious deeds of the Master of it all, their painful gried will stop right there, by the mercy of the Father who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.

Their mourning will be silenced by the oil of joy that comes from heaven.

Thank you for Your mercy o Lord. Thank you for being there when we need You.
Amen

We are no longer strangers but a chosen generation who will continue to lift our voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and will continue to sing glorious songs to His holy name. His saving grace and mercy reaches to everyone who comes to Him with a humble heart and obeys His word.

Celebrate His unconditional love.
It will never fail.
It will never dissapear in time.
It comes from His mercy.
I comes from His care for us.
Even when we are unlovely.
Rejecting Him all the time.
Ignoring His word.
Jesus continues to call on us.
Even when we are hiding from Him.
His love will not let us go.

And they that know Thy name will put their trust in Thee, for Thou o Lord has not forsake them that seek Thee.
Psalm 9,10

Then, the brokenhearted will see the glorious deeds of the Master of it all, their painful gried will stop right there, by the mercy of the Father who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.

Their mourning will be silenced by the oil of joy that comes from heaven.

Thank you for Your mercy o Lord. Thank you for being there when we need You.
Amen
I am celebrating Jesus for delivering from satans hands but the pain continue to be felt in my body. The devil does not want me pray for others and he dislikes me to praise Jesus wherever I am. In the name of Jesus, I cast him out of my life.

I am celebrating Jesus for delivering from satans hands but the pain continue to be felt in my body. The devil does not want me pray for others and he dislikes me to praise Jesus wherever I am. In the name of Jesus, I cast him out of my life.
Amen. Jesus will deliver us from anything we are facing today and will face in the future.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom