Let my dreams of traveling to ### come through Amen🙏🙏

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was completing my grade 12 in 2024 but I failed my exams. I was upgrading my marks in ### last year and this year July will be our final national examinations. According to all my subjects, especially mathematics there's a big problem with me so I asked for praying for me, make sure I can...
Replies
7
Views
300
Dear God, I ### ### ###, come to you with a broken heart, a heart filled with pain and sorrow, which ever way I have sinned against you, knowingly or unknowingly, I ask for your mercy and forgiveness upon myself and family. I returned to ### with the plans and hope for relocation for a better...
Replies
9
Views
734
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up and resist and pray against mine and ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and the rest of mine close peep family and friendship relationships from being ruin or destroy somehow or from being go against I pray that nothing will not go or...
Replies
5
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom