Let me be blessed in my coming in and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Let me be blessed in my coming in and going out. That evil no harm me, and God be in control.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Let's pray:

Dear Lord Jesus Christ. I am in need of cleansing because I am a sinner. Wash me now with Your precious blood that You shed for me when You died on the cross. I turn away from evil. I turn to You Lord Jesus. By faith I accept Your offer. I receive the cleansing power of Your blood. I am now washed in Your precious blood. Thank you for coming to my heart. As of today I will follow You. All the days of my life. And now Lord Jesus mock me with Your precious blood. My ear, my hand, my foot. Protect me from the evil one. Let your blood be my perfect protection as it is my perfect cleansing. I believe with all my heart what I speak with my mouth. Jesus is now my Savior. I am uncursable. Forever. Because God has blessed me. In the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus. HALLELUJAH. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over our car that it continues to run smoothly with out any mechanical issues I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over every inch of our vehicle protect my coming and going today I place the car in your hands in...
Replies
8
Views
149
Thank You O Lord God that soon I will arrive where You have commissioned me to go. May I be baptized with the Holy Ghost, and fire. May the anointing that breaks every yoke abide upon me. May Your love be shed abroad upon my heart. May Your written Word be in my spirit, and keep its...
Replies
7
Views
153
Lord, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my coming and going today and everyday, no cops, no stops, no tickets, no accidents. Station your Angels around our car that it continues to run smoothly without any mechanical issues. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over the...
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom