God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

.So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed


​

Romans 8:28​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

 
In the name of Jesus I pray this morning. My friend is making a full recovery. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning, Saints &:All PRAYOR WARRIORS. GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR SAVIOR, LORD JESUS CHRIST. I HUMBLY COME BEFORE ALL OF YOU TO SAY A MIST HEARTFELT &GRACIOUS, "THANK YOU" TO ALLLLL ON THIS PLATFORM WHO FELT THIS MOTHER'S PAIN FOR HRR SON WHO STOOD TRIAL LAST WEEK IN MARYLAND. MY SON WAS FOUND...
Replies
6
Views
121
🕊️Kindness of God Leads Wife to Repentance ⏎ from Sin Rom 2:4, 🥜 Planting + 💦 = God's Growth 🌱 1 Cor 3:6-7, His Glory Ps 115:1, Salvation Belongs to Our God, Who Sits Upon The Throne, and Unto The Lamb, Rev 7:2, Holy Spirit's Work Jn 16:8, Humbling Restoring Dan 4:28-37 2 Co 7:9-10... 🙌 Father...
Replies
10
Views
103
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ### into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom