LET GOD GRANT ME JOURNEY MERCIES TO ###, PROTECT ME ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastorawo

Disciple of Prayer
LET GOD GRANT ME JOURNEY MERCIES TO ###, PROTECT ME FROM THE MISTAKES OF MY FATHER.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let God grant me the wisdom to overcome all evils and peace, love and good luck follow me
Replies
11
Views
221
Let God grant me success as I file for integration in the UK, and work permit.
Replies
4
Views
152
Brothers, I need prayers for God to grant me journey mercy as I travel this Friday to ### to worship at ### this Sunday. I am still going through some difficult situations in life but I believe Jesus is the only solution to my problems as I worship at ### this Sunday.
Replies
4
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom