Let all the christians say Lord forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Luckily I just stopped all the christianity nonsense as it was not working out and I stopped attending church, and stop reading the bible and good things seemed to be happening I can pay my bills and I do not need to rely on your God which it is a lie to begin with.
Replies
11
Views
48
Please pray to protect all the Christians, and pray for my son, and pray for ###, to do justice ..Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
382
I was on Reddit, a community for Ex-Christians, and I felt very hurt. Not by what they said, but by the deception. They are deceived, and they need to return to Jesus. Please pray for them in Jesus name, so that they may return. I used to be like them in a sense. I was Christian still, I...
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,332
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom