Lesson

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me. My driving instructor said that my lesson didn't go to bad. He also mentioned that I might want to put my driving lessons on hold so that I can study for my theory test. He said that I'm wasting my money on the practical side of it when I really...
Replies
5
Views
84
I would really appreciate your prayers. I have my driving lesson today at 12.45pm.
Replies
7
Views
131
I've had my driving lesson today and it didn't go to plan. I made a few mistakes. My instructor told me not to be to hard on myself as there is going to be challenges. He also said that he had a nice drive back. As he's allowing me to drive back home.
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom