Please help ### spend time with family and friends and neighbors instead of gaming. Help him see it's not healthy gaming so much. Help him find other hobbies and interests. Help him distance himself from ###.
Whatever the situation you are in, sit for a minute and pray wholeheartedly. God Listens you. God surely does miracle in your life. I am praying for your situation. Leave your situation/problem to Lord. Strongly believe HIM. You definitely get answers. May God Bless You. Amen.
Does taking contract roles and being unfairly dismiss in the past makes me less of a manager and I have to reduce myself to be unhappy working less than what I was educated just to fulfill so called "God will". Is this what Christianity and the Jesus is all about and to submit regardless of how...
Heavenly Father, help me improve each day this week. Show me where I waste time and teach me better ways to work. Give me discipline to prepare, focus to execute, and wisdom to learn. May I accomplish more meaningful work in less time while maintaining excellence, compassion, safety, and...
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST!
In today’s episode, ### sits down with ###, the founder of Becoming Minimalist and author of Uncluttered Faith. We talk about how choosing to own less can actually deepen faith, strengthen marriages, and free us to live more fully...