Less

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please help ### stop spending time looking on his fb. It's stressing him out.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Does taking contract roles and being unfairly dismiss in the past makes me less of a manager and I have to reduce myself to be unhappy working less than what I was educated just to fulfill so called "God will". Is this what Christianity and the Jesus is all about and to submit regardless of how...
Replies
9
Views
184
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! In today’s episode, ### sits down with ###, the founder of Becoming Minimalist and author of Uncluttered Faith. We talk about how choosing to own less can actually deepen faith, strengthen marriages, and free us to live more fully...
Replies
0
Views
152
I'm starting to feel overwhelmed and stressed at work. I've been driving so far and cleaning 4 or 5 houses a day; it's becoming too much on me. Please pray for God to soften my boss's heart to see it's too much for me, or maybe God can open a new door of employment in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom