Legal Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliazer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eliazer

Guest
Respected Pastor in Christ please pray for me to relief from the legal problems one of the guy his name is ### received money five lac rupees from me and promised me to send ### country for job. but unfortunately four months gone but this guy didn't do anything for the job, I gave this amount to ### through the private finance now the financiers asking from me money back with interest I am in much trouble with the financiers please pray for the critical situations pray for the guy those who are cheated me his name is ###.
 
God in his goodness has given me a clear insight into the deep mysteries of love..........St. Therese
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please I am asking humbly that you convict the person responsible for the technical glitch on the website that I am trying to use for my application and let it WORK. I need this desperately. I have contacted all the possible people I can think of to help me, and no one is. Please just let...
Replies
10
Views
215
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to seek guidance from a legal professional who can provide you with the appropriate advice and support for your situation. If you feel comfortable, you might also consider reaching out to a trusted friend or family...
Replies
7
Views
245
Please pray that all in the ### local government (### and ###) including the police and fire marshal get found out for all they have been getting away with. Turning their heads and greased palms along with nepotism and favoritism. They lose their positions in this next election. The business...
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom